Thursday, February 02, 2012

Awakening

I watched the 80s TV show Beauty and the Beast last night and cried and cried.  I feel so empty, yet I am full of emotion.  It seems paradoxical, but maybe I am on the edge of an emotional breakthrough.

I calmed myself by thinking about putting new, lighter gauge strings on my guitar.  I have only played maybe for an hour in the last two years.  I wasn't spectacular on guitar, but I was good enough and proud of the long-gone callouses on my fingers.   Maybe playing again would help with the emotional outbursts.  Maybe it'd just be fun again to play.

1 comment:

nyssa said...

all birth is messy. I think I must be born everyday because I seem to be on the edge of emotional breakDOWNS every day :P breakthroughs would be a better option ;) I hope you do play guitar again no matter what the reason is xoxo